Microwave pulses are transmitted from the sensor and reflected off the surface of the measured object. The reflected waves are then received by the sensor. The round-trip time for these microwave pulses is then measured and finally converted into distance.
· All units have been fully localized for the Japanese market, ensuring a constant and stable supply.
· Drastically improved measuring performance.: The ground noise level has been reduced by 20dB or more compared to previous levels, greatly improving its receiving sensitivity.
· This enables the measurement of objects with lower relative permittivity than previously, and enables use in applications in which there is a large angle of repose.
· Simple operation: Enables simple and accurate operation in everything from on-site maintenance to the adjustment of complex systems via remote operation.
|Type||Level meter, level detector||Measured Distance||MAX 10.0m|
|Reproducibility||2 m or less: ± 30 mm/ 2m or later: Measured range ± 0.04 % or 20 mm whichever is larger||Temperature Error||0.06%/10K|
|Mounting||G1 Screw||Application||For Liquids|
|Protection Structure||【housing part】IP66 [Antenna part] IP67||Antenna Type||Small Size Horn Antenna|
|Ambient Temperature||【housing part】-40～+80℃ (with LCD: -20～+60℃)【Antenna Part】-40～+150℃||Max. Allowable Internal Pressure||1MPa|
|Power Supply||DC20 to 32 V||Transmission Frequency||Approx. 26GHz|
MWLM-PR26H1G Matsushima, Matsushima vietnam, đại lý Matsushima
- Ametek Land
- As Schoeler
- Beijer Electronics
- EURO SWITCH
- DAIICHI Electric
- FOTOELEKTRIK PAULLY
- IPF Electronic
- KELLER ITS
- STI VIBRATION MONITORING
- TDK Lambda
- YOUNG TECH
- Wise Control
- CS instruments
- Fox thermal
- COMET SYSTEM
- Sitec components
- Spohn Burkhardt
- Schenck process
- MỘT SỐ HÃNG KHÁC PHÂN PHỐI