The Ultrasonic Sensor UH01 / UH01A is designed especially to detect transparent film and photosensitive material in EPC(Edge Position Control)system.
It can detect the edge of a web with high accuracy, not affected by irregularities in the coating near the edge of transparent film and printed patterns, which is conventionally impossible by optical sensors. Combined with Nireco,s controller, an electrical EPC system and electro-hydraulic EPC system can be constructed. The UH01A is a version of our UH01 ultrasonic sensor with a longer internal length(the distance from the sensor center position to the inner side of the casing). Internal lengths of 200mm, 300mm, 400mm and 500mm are available. The internal length of the UH01 is 60mm (fixed).
Explosion prevention system
Intrinsically Safe Anti-explosion Construction Systems
1. This field wiring shows connection with a Nireco-recommended safety barrier.
If a different safety barrier is used, be sure to select a suitable barrier and wire it correctly to avoid compromising the conditions for intrinsic safety construction.
2. Read "Instruction manual QJ3758.*-E" before beginning wiring work or using the equipment.
3. Carry out wiring work in accordance with the National Electrical Code ANSI / NFPA 70 and the Local Electrical Codes.
4. FM intrinsic safety construction Class I, Division 1, Group D, T4, Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIa T4.
|Effective detection length||8mm|
|Sensor output||Hi mode
When fully closed 0V, When fully opened +5V DC
When fully closed 0mV, When fully opened +300mV DC
Resistance load of at least 2kΩ
|When fully closed 0V,
When fully opened +300mV DC
|DC +7 to +12V(70mA)|
|Ambient humidity||35 to 85%RH (no condensation)|
|Ambient mperature||0 to +50℃|
Cảm biến chỉnh biên UH01-UH01A Nireco-Nireco Vietnam, UH01 Nireco
- Ametek Land
- As Schoeler
- Beijer Electronics
- EURO SWITCH
- DAIICHI Electric
- FOTOELEKTRIK PAULLY
- IPF Electronic
- KELLER ITS
- STI VIBRATION MONITORING
- TDK Lambda
- YOUNG TECH
- Wise Control
- CS instruments
- Fox thermal
- MỘT SỐ HÃNG KHÁC PHÂN PHỐI